Summer Cleanup Dates
The 2020 annual Spring Cleanup is scheduled for the week of Monday, August 31st through Friday, September 4th.
- The hauler will pick up cleanup items on the same day of the week as your recycling materials.
- Cleanup week is not a recycling week, however, the pickup will occur on the same day of the week your recycling is typically picked up.
- All items need to be on the curb at 7:00 a.m.
- Please do not place items on your curb until Saturday, August 29th at the earliest to prevent weather conditions from moving the cleanup items.
- Monitors and televisions should not be placed on the curb.
- Once the Brush Facility is collecting e-waste items you may turn in monitors and televisions there; fees will still apply.
Cleanup guidelines include:
- Only large items not hauled through weekly service.
- Items that are bulky and difficult to handle, such as swing sets, must be cut up or dismantled into smaller pieces no longer than four feet.
- Weight limit: items must be liftable by two or fewer staff.
- Per household limit: the amount on the curb must fit in a standard pick up truck bed, approximately 8ft x 5.5ft x 3ft.
- Smaller items must be placed in bags or boxes.
- box springs
Please note that all small items must be bagged or boxed before placing them on the curb.
Items NOT Accepted:
- electronic waste (including monitors/televisions)
- construction materials
- railroad ties
- hazardous waste
- windows (larger than 2ft x 4ft)
- broken glass
- landscape materials
- yard/brush waste