Spring Cleanup 2017 Dates
The annual Spring Cleanup is scheduled for the week of Monday, April 10th through Friday, April 14th.
Cleanup guidelines include:
- The hauler will pick up refuse the same day as your recycling materials
- All items need to be on the curb at 7:00 a.m.
- Only large items not hauled through weekly service will be picked up
- No construction materials or railroad ties
- Items that are bulky and difficult to handle, such as swing sets, must be cut up or dismantled into smaller pieces no longer than four feet
Free Appliance Drop OffOn Saturday, April 15th at the Brush Facility from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, H&W Recycling will be taking appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, furnaces, water heaters, etc.
Free Leaf and Organic Waste Disposal ProgramThe spring leaf and organic yard waste disposal program will be available free of charge on the following dates:
April 6 - Thursday (noon to 7:00 p.m.) – opening day of the Brush Facility
April 8 - Saturday (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
April 9 - Sunday (noon to 4:00 p.m.)
April 13 - Thursday (noon to 7:00 p.m.)
April 15 - Saturday (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
April 16 – Brush Facility will be closed for Easter
April 20 – Thursday (noon to 7:00 p.m.)
April 22 – Saturday (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
April 23 – Sunday (noon to 4:00 p.m.)
**Fees will still apply for brush which is anything 1/2 inch or more in diameter.**