Ice Rink Rules
- Ice skating, by nature, is a hazardous activity, and falls are common. Rink users assume inherent risks and responsibilities, whether a spectator or participant.
- Be aware of the soft spots, rough edges, water puddles or other hazards on the ice.
- Protective safety gear (i.e. coat, hat, gloves, helmet, mouth guard, etc.) is recommended on the rink at all times.
- Please be courteous and share the ice. Know the range of your ability while on skates and maintain a proper lookout to avoid other skaters.
- No food, drinks or pets are allowed on the ice.
- Do not skate while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other control-impairing substances.
- Kicking holes, chipping or gouging the ice is prohibited.
- Skaters and spectators must not sit on, lean over or leave items on the dasher boards.
- The rink may be periodically closed for maintenance, if there is damage to the rink or if the ice has melted. Thank you for your patience.