April 18, 2019
Bring your lunch; dessert and coffee are on us!
2204 W. 2nd Ave.
Indianola, IA 50125
Free, but pre-registration is required by Wednesday, April 17.
Brown Bag Lunch & Learn: Planning for Unexpected Life Events
Thursday, April 18, 2019
How financially prepared are you for life’s unexpected twists and turns? This presentation will provide the opportunity for an open discussion where participants can ask questions of professionals in the financial services industry.
The discussion will include topics such as:
• What to keep in your safe deposit box and how to keep an inventory
• How to ensure your documents (including insurance policies) are up-to-date and easy to access
• How to prepare for possible future health problems
• How to prepare for a natural or man-made disaster
• How to protect yourself from financial fraud
This program is offered as part of “Money Smart Week”,a nationwide effort sponsored by the Chicago Federal Reserve that is designed to help consumers learn more about managing their money. The presenters will be Rob
Keller of COUNTRY Financial and Rebecca Prescott of Peoples Bank.
This program is free but pre-registration is required.