Posted on: May 24, 2020
Non-emergency offices will be closed on Monday, May 25, 2020, in observation of Memorial Day.
Posted on: May 21, 2020
Indianola Business Owners and Occupants of Public Buildings
As the state begins to relax its restrictions to reopen the business community through a phased approach, the Indianola community needs to remember, based on current levels of transmissi...Read on...
Additional COVID-19 Info...
Posted on: May 18, 2020
Ryan Waller - City Manager
Small Business Grant Program
Thank you to Peoples Bank, TruBank, WCEDC and the Greater Des Moines Partnership for their financial support to the Small Business Recovery Grant program to aid small businesses affected by the COVID-1...Read on...
Archived Weekly Updates
Posted on: May 14, 2020
Beginning May 14, 2020, the operating hours for the Brush Facility will be as follows:
- Thursdays from Noon to 7:00 PM
- Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Sundays from Noon to 4:00 PM
Posted on: May 12, 2020
Traffic Signal Timing Project & Iowa Avenue
The pre-construction meeting for this project took place the week of April 27th. The contractor (Sternquist Construction) anticipates the project to commence towards the middle of this month. &n...Read on...
Posted on: May 5, 2020
Small businesses are the heart and soul of our local communities. That’s why the City of Indianola has joined with partners from across Greater Des Moines to come together to launch the Small Business Recovery Grant program. T...Read on...
Posted on: April 30, 2020
CURBSIDE PICKUP STARTS MAY 4TH
Visit the Library's website!
- We will offer a no-contact curbside pickup Mondays and Thursdays from 2-6 pm.
- Place items on hold through the website, mobile app, or call 961-9418.
- Holds must be placed by 1 pm on the pickup date.
- To receive a bundle of six pic...
Posted on: March 31, 2020
In an effort to reduce the community spread of COVID-19, all city park playgrounds in Indianola are closed until further notice. This decision was made to protect public health with guidance from public health officials.Read on...
Posted on: February 1, 2020
City Meeting Calendar
- Meets in regular session on the first and third Monday’s of each month at 6:00 PM in the Council Chambers
- Contact Andy Lent, City Clerk or Jackie Raffety, Deputy City Clerk at 515-961-9410
City Council Study Session