Swim Diaper Requirement
Swim diapers or tight fitting rubber or plastic pants required for all non toilet-trained children. Swim diapers are available to purchase at the Aquatic Center.
Pink Slide/Shallow Pool
Age 3 & under may go down the pink slide with another person age 11 & up. Also, age 5 & under may be supervised in the shallow pool with a person age 11 & up. All children age 5 & under must be supervised at all times.
Lockers are available to keep your valuables and belongings safe during your stay.
Four options are available for use:
Billfold Size Cubby Hole Size
10¢ per entry 25¢ per entry
50¢ unlimited access
Free with own padlock
Health & Safety Recommendations
The State Health Department recommends the following procedures for all aquatic center guests to safeguard against health problems:
1. Do not enter the pool if:
a. You currently have or have had diarrhea in the past two weeks.
b. You have an infectious or communicable disease.
2. Shower your child and yourself before entering the pool.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap immediately after going to the restroom.
4. Be sure non toilet-trained children are wearing swim diapers or tight fitting rubber pants.
5. Change diapers only in restrooms, not on pool decks or grass areas.
6. Do not drink pool water.
7. Do not spit, spout water, blow the nose, or discharge body waste in the pool.
Visit this website for more information: