View all facilities
Subfacility of Activity Center
Currently there is no membership fee; however, a weekly donation of $2 per person is suggested.
- Computer Lab
- Conference Room
- Exercise Room
- Meeting Rooms
The Indianola Activity enter provides a welcoming environment where our community's adults age 50 or better can enhance their quality of life by engaging in a healthy and active lifestyle. All activities are free unless noted, and there is currently no membership fee.
- Join us for crafts and other activities in the Arts & Crafts Room.
- The Billiards Room features both Snooker and Pool tables.
- Yoga, exercise classes, bingo, Lunch & Learns, Tunes & Treats free concerts & potlucks are held in the Buxton Room.
- The Computer Lab features 6 stations with high speed internet and Microsoft Office products.
- The Conference Room is used for cards & other games, classes, the knitting group and seminars.
- The Exercise Room features 2 treadmills, a bike, professional scale and TV/VCR.