What Do You Love About Indianola?
Participate in the City of Indianola's photo contest. Please read the official rules below before submitting photo(s).
Deadline to Enter and Guidelines:
- Submit photos in high-resolution jpg format.
- Photos must be 4MB or smaller.
- Photos will be judged on originality, artistic composition, technical quality, relevance to the City, and photographic technique.
- Maximum of three (3) entries per person per month.
- Photos must be submitted by the last day of the month each month. Winners are announced the following month.
- Photos must be taken by you, and you must have the rights to the photo.
- Photos need to be taken within four (4) weeks prior to submission.
- Winners of prior months will not be eligible to win in future months within the same calendar year.
- Photos can be submitted once for the contest.
- Contestants must live in Indianola or within a 10-mile radius of Indianola, Iowa.
- All images entered may be used in the promotion of "What Do You Love About Indianola."
- Winners may be asked to submit a full-resolution file.
- There will be a winner selected each month and one overall contest Grand Prize for the year.
- Each month a $50 gift certificate to a local Indianola business will be given.
- The grand prize winner will receive a gift basket (valued at $300) for the Picture of the Year.
- Winners will be announced, and images will be displayed on the City Website, City Facebook Page, and the quarterly Indianola Magazine.
- Whether you're a winner or not, it's all about sharing your own ideas of what you love about Indianola.
- Write to email@example.com
- Submit your photo by clicking here.
- General: By submitting your photo(s) to the City of Indianola photo contest, you release all claims to individual copyright and certify you are the rightful owner of said picture. You authorize the City of Indianola to use your picture online, in print, or in any other medium as determined by the City of Indianola.
- For more details, please refer to the official rules below.
Photo submitted by Andrea Palmer
Photo submitted by Tom Charlton
Photo submitted by Derek Price
Photo submitted by Mallory Williams
Photo submitted by Kamie Haynes
Photo submitted by Erin Thrap
Photo submitted by Meara Wood