Full-time Patrol Officer - Please see application packet for job and application details.
Application deadline is April 26, 2019.
- The Indianola Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Officer.
- Join a quality department in a vibrant community near Iowa’s largest metropolitan area.
- Authorized strength of 24 officers
- Patrol and detective bureaus
- School Resource Officer
- Emphasis on community policing
- Salary range $55,834 - $72, 156
- Certified officer starting salary of $58,771
- Excellent benefit package
- Member of MFPRSI (411) retirement system
To Apply: Click on this link: APPLICATION PACKET
- Save your document to your desktop
- Find and open the application
- Read and complete the application and save the file again.
- Attach to email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Submit completed applications to:
Indianola Police Department
P.O. Box 299
110 North First
Indianola, Iowa 50125
- The City of Indianola and the Indianola Police Department are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Join a team that prides itself in Integrity, Professionalism, and Dedication
- APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 26, 2019