Spring Cleanup Dates
The 2020 annual Spring Cleanup is scheduled for the week of Monday, April 27th through Friday, May 1st.
- The hauler will pick up refuse the same day as your recycling materials.
- All items need to be on the curb at 7:00 a.m.
- Monitors and televisions should not be placed on the curb. They will need to be brought to the Brush Facility for proper electronic disposal. Fees still apply.
Cleanup guidelines include:
- Only large items not hauled through weekly service.
- No construction materials or railroad ties
- Items that are bulky and difficult to handle, such as swing sets, must be cut up or dismantled into smaller pieces no longer than four feet
Free Appliance Drop Off
On Saturday, April 25th at the Brush Facility from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, H&W Recycling will be taking appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, furnaces, water heaters, etc.
Free Leaf and Organic Waste Disposal Program
The spring leaf and organic yard waste disposal program will be available free of charge on the following dates:
- April 4 – Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) - Opening day of the Brush Facility
- April 5 – Sunday (Noon to 4:00 p.m.)
- April 9 – Thursday (Noon to 7:00 p.m.)
- April 11 – Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- April 12 – Easter Sunday – CLOSED
- April 16 – Thursday (Noon to 7:00 p.m.)
- April 18 – Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- April 19 – Sunday (Noon to 4:00 p.m.)
**Fees will still apply for brush which is anything 1/2 inch or more in diameter.**