Subfacility of Activity Center
- ADA Accessible
- Coat rack
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pop Machine
The Buxton Room at the Indianola Activity Center is a beautiful, affordable venue with seating for 200, available for receptions, birthday and anniversary celebrations, family reunions and more.
The following amenities are included:
- 36 round folding tables (5' diameter) seat 6-8 people
- 288 folding chairs
- 15 rectangle folding tables (6' x 2.5')
- Lectern and public address system
- Projector screen (projector not included)
- Full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
Renters must provide their own table service, table cloths and chair covers, cooking utensils and other normal kitchen equipment and utensils used in food preparation or consumption.
- $200 no alcohol/ $400 if alcohol will be present (beer, wine or champagne only)
- The rental deposit is non-refundable if the reservation is canceled.
- All or part of the rental deposit may be used to pay for any damages caused during the rental. The amount of the rental deposit in no way limits the monetary amount of damages for which the renter may be responsible.
- Until further notice, all deposits will be refunded by check. This process can take up to 3 weeks.
Daily Rentals on Saturdays, Sundays & City Observed Holidays
Available Hours: 8:00 am - Midnight
Advance Reservations: up to one year in advance
Rental Fee: $300 per day no alcohol/ $500 per day if alcohol will be present (beer, wine, or champagne only)
Limited Hourly Rentals on Week Days
Available Hours: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Advance Reservations: up to three months in advance
Rental Fee: $36/hour
Special Note: Senior Center activities will take priority over public use during these hours.